I moved to the Sarasota area in 1987 and fell in love with the beauty, art scene and of course, the people.
I wanted to partner with the Industry leader, so Coldwell Banker was the obvious choice. I believe that my knowledge of the area and my sales and marketing background, paired with the backing of Coldwell Banker make a powerful combination for anyone wanting to buy or sell there home in the area. I have owned properties in Manatee country, lived on Lido Key (Lido Shores neighborhood) for 20 years and have recently built a new home in flourishing downtown Sarasota. I would be excited to help you with any of your Real Estate needs and provide you with the professional service you deserve.
Being in Sales and Marketing and overseeing a large team of sales representatives for several different manufacturing companies in the building products trades serving all 50 states, allowed me to live anywhere in the country. I chose Sarasota because it was the best place imaginable to "come home too". After 20 plus years of being a Vice President of Sales and Marketing (travel, airplanes, and hotels 4 out of every 5 weeks), I made a quality of life decision by getting my license and transferring my skill set to the Real Estate market.
· Lived in the Sarasota area since 1987.
· Have been in Sales and Sales management for over 30 years.
· Avid college sports fan.
· Grew up in Alabama and went to college in New Orleans ¿ been in the Sarasota area since leaving New Orleans.
· I am an avid art collector and broker specializing in Urban and Pop artist.
· I passionately believe that the Sarasota/Southwest Florida area is unparcelled in both beauty and investment potential and it is exciting for me to help people but their perfect home or maximize your potential when selling your existing property.
· The partnership with Coldwell Banker with my years of sales and marketing experience provide you with the expertise you deserve.