Over 24 years experience, full time dedication, and passion to our local real estate market offering vast knowledge of VA/FHA/Conventional loans, VA benefits and military and federal law enforcement relocation services in the Broward County, Florida region.
My promise to you and your family:
* Treat you and your family with the utmost respect and honor
* I will be there for you every single step of the way
* Listen to, focus on, and accommodate your specific needs
* Provide vast knowledge of our local real estate market, guidance, professional advice and
* Provide consistent professionalism, complete transparency and unwavering honesty
* Make available valuable resources to assure you hold every advantage possible
during the purchase and or sale of your home.
*To read many of my past client reviews, please visit or cut and paste: https://www.zillow.com/profile/MarioDominguez-PA/
PAST CLIENT TESTIMONIALS
CPT. PETER SANDRA C. (Pembroke Pines, FL)
Mario was referred to us by our military bank and relocation source and it was the perfect choice. From the time that we spoke when I was still in Virginia until my family and I arrived in South Florida to find a home in a very short period if time, we were extremely satisfied with the house search process and professional advise. Mario has the vast knowledge of the South Florida market needed to find the house of your dreams. This is our 4th home purchase due to work relocation (and hopefully the last) and it was the smoothest, fastest process we've ever experienced. Thanks Mario for staying in contact with us from start to finish and even after we closed. Do yourself a favor and give Mario the first shot if you are looking for a realtor who will be your guide in South Florida.
SGT. TEELA SCOTT B. (Sunrise, FL)
There is not enough I can say about Mario. From the moment we first spoke to the day we closed he was above magnificent. He is the epitome of what defines a true professional in what he does. He helped my family and I find a home when when we thought it was not possible . But with his vast experience and knowledge he found us our first place to call home. Words can't express my gratitude for the type of realtor he is. At the end of it all I did not just have a realtor I gained a great friend. Thank you Mario.. We did it!!
CPL. SERGIO P. (Davie, FL)
I have worked with many other agents in the past during my military relocations and even the best of them fall way short in comparison to Mario. His vast knowledge of his real estate market, his dedication to serving our specific needs, and his focus on accomplishing the job at hand was beyond impressive. And though that was more than most would expect, what we greatly appreciated the most was his sincere gratitude for those that serve this nation and his noted passion for his career. He was simply instrumental in my family and I relocating from out of state and we are eternally grateful for the dedication and genuine care he showed our family. Thank you Mario!
CARLOS C. (Miramar, FL)
- Over 25 years experience and success in the Southwest Broward County, Florida real estate market
My Credentials and Memberships
- MRP Certified: Military Relocation Professional. Certification held by only 1% of Realtors nationwide exceeding the industry's standard with exceptional knowledge and focus on the special needs and procedures for our active military, Veterans, and their families
- CRS Designation: Certified Residential Specialist. Highest designation a Realtor can achieve. Held only by top 3% of Realtors nationwide providing vast knowledge and education that goes far beyond that of 97% of agents nationwide
- CNMS: Certified Network Marketing Specialist. Certification provided through Cartus Relocation, the largest relocation service provider in the world for our military, federal law enforcement, and corporate clientele for the exceptional marketing and selling of their homes.
- CNBS: Certified Network Buyer Specialist. Certification provided through Cartus Relocation, the largest relocation service provider in the world. Highest level of continual education providing our military, federal law enforcement, and corporate clientele beyond exceptional service with all their real estate buying needs.
My Community Involvement
- I am a member and supporter of the Coldwell Banker "CARES" program supporting many worthy local and national organizations such as but not limited to: *American Cancer Society * American Heart Society *Habitat for Humanity *Meals on Wheels *Ronald McDonald House *Society for the Prevention of Animal Cruelty * Special Olympics * YMCA *Homes for Heros