- Born and educated in Ireland.
- Two years in Paris, France attending the Catholic University and Institute.
- Lived in London and Athens before coming to the United States to pursue Graduate Studies.
- Spent 30 years in the High Net Worth Investment Business, including time at Oppenheimer and Bear Sterns in Chicago, where she was an Associate Managing Director.
- Marie has worked extensively with private client attorneys in Naples, Chicago and Cincinnati in the area of Trust and Estate Planning for wealthy clients and in solving their Legacy issues, Retirement/Insurance needs and Private Banking needs.
- Starting her Real Estate career with Coldwell Banker Commercial with an emphasis on Hotel space. She also has a experience in the Luxury Rental business in SWFL and spent some time in training at Sotheby's International.
- She chose to work in the Corporate office here at the "Naples Central Office" because of their Global Luxury Program & Worldwide reach Connections (Offices in 40 Countries).
- The Company is a leader in the Luxury Property business, and are considered Marketing Masters with their cutting edge and Innovative Technologies.
- The Company which was started in 1906, was founded on the core principles of ethical business practices in the real estate world and was ranked #1 in Real Estate sales in 2020 (Over $61 Billion in sales).
"Where the Extraordinary is Possible...We believe that only the best will do in serving our clients needs and goals."