After traveling the world and living in many different cities throughout the world, as the daughter of an American diplomat and later the wife of a Major League Baseball player, I have first-hand experience of the needs and concerns of people experiencing major challenges in their lives.
This experience has been critical in my real estate career as it has helped me identify my customers’ needs, aspirations and dreams as it relates to their housing needs.
As a Realtor for over 20 years in the Miami/Key Biscayne area, I have helped many individuals and families buy and sell their property. Matching the person to their new home or helping them sell their property is one of my greatest pleasures. I consider myself a facilitator and look forward to working with you on finding your dream property.
I am a graduate of the University of Maryland earning a Bachelors in Humanities, a mother of two grown daughters and four grandsons and fluent in Spanish. I enjoy and active lifestyle with long walks on the beach in the early morning and late afternoons and I dedicate myself to traveling and exploring the world when not at work.
- Over 20 years of real estate experience throughout South Florida
- Key Biscayne resident since 1976
- Experience in international and local clientele needs
- Awarded International President's Circle designation - top 9% of over 126,000 Coldwell Banker sales associates worldwide
- Achieved Previews Property Specialist designation - received through attaining knowledge and production of the luxury market
- University of Maryland - Baltimore - B.A., History
- Member - National Association of Realtors
- Member - Florida Association of Realtors
- Member - Realtor-Association of Miami-Dade County
- Serving the luxury market in Key Biscayne, Brickell, Coral Gables, Coconut Grove, Miami, Miami Beach and Pinecrest
- Luxury Property Specialist
- Luxury Properties
- New Homes
- Vacation/Resort Homes