If you are looking for a Realtor who knows Miami and is experienced in all things real estate and helping you with a successful home sale or purchase, you're in the right place! I have lived here my entire life and have been successfully helping people move since 2003. I am a true guide with an immense knowledge of local neighborhoods and municipalities throughout Miami and south Broward, while specializing in Coral Gables, Coconut Grove -Miami, Brickell, South Miami, Pinecrest, Palmetto Bay, Kendall, and surrounding areas.
I am committed to helping you buy or sell your property with the highest level of professionalism, expertise, and business ethics. My level of commitment has many customers calling me back and also referring their friends and family. My personal reward stems from making a contribution on a personal level to my clients. I enjoy what I do and strive to make the process fun and enjoyable. Let me be your guide to help you with the sale of your home or the negotiation of the next place you will call home.
Affiliations and Honors
- International President's Circle - 2020, 2018, 2016, 2015, 2013, 2012
- Ranked in "Florida Top 100" CB agents in State of Florida. in 2017
- International President's Elite - 2017, 2014 - Top 2% of Coldwell Banker Agents Nationwide
- International Sterling Society - 2019, 2011 Coldwell Banker Award
- International Diamond Society - 2010 - Coldwell Banker Award - Top 5% of Coldwell Banker Agents.
- Member, Master Broker's Forum - An honor society of less than 300 agents in our countywide chapter.
- Coldwell Banker Global Luxury Agent - Luxury Home Sales within Coldwell Banker Internationally
- Graduate of Leadership Miami - A program established by the Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce, in order to promote and cultivate up and coming leaders in the community.
- Member, Florida Association of Realtors National Association of Realtors
- Past President: BNI Business Masters Chapter in Coral Gables - 2011
- Past President: Alpha Chi Miami Alumnae Chapter - 2012 -2013
- Past Treasurer: Toastmasters Chapter in Miami
Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate has an organization known as Coldwell Banker CARES. Since 2001, Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate CARES has donated over $2 million to a wide array of non-profit educational, health, welfare, environmental and cultural arts organizations. Since 2003, wersquo;ve sponsored 12 Habitat for Humanity homes statewide, with several more in progress. This initiative continues to position Coldwell Banker as a leader in support of this truly worthwhile organization