Laurie Ann von Wald, a Florida native, graduated from Miami Beach Sr. High and then attended the University of Florida where she graduated with honors, as a Phi Beta Kappa Award recipient and as a Rotary International Scholar, serving as junior ambassador in Rio de Janeiro , Brazil.
Upon completion of her studies in Brazil, Laurie Ann returned to Miami Beach where her family owned commercial real estate and her mother was the broker/co-owner of a real estate company. In 1985 Laurie Ann obtained her real estate license and went to work for her mother's real estate company full time and has successfully closed on all types of real estate transactions: residential, commercial, vacant land, foreclosures and short sales.
Laurie Ann has been a top producer year over year, achieving numerous awards working with buyers and sellers in South Florida. As a consummate professional, Laurie Ann is actively involved and knowledgeable in every step of the real estate transaction. Some of her strongest traits are : perseverance, attention to detail, negotiating complicated issues and excellent listening & communication skills, as well as recognizing trends in the real estate market and identifying investment opportunities for her customers.
As a full time accomplished realtor since 1985 Laurie Ann has experienced all the challenges as well as the progression in the real estate market. Laurie Ann is multilingual: English, Spanish, Portuguese & French. She is involved in the local community and enjoys weight training, spinning, yoga, zumba, deep sea fishing, water sports and traveling.
Whether buying or selling real estate in South Florida Laurie Ann von Wald has a proven track record who will get you excellent results and guide you home.
Education Personal Background
- BA from University of Florida
- Phi Beta Kappa award recipient
- Certificate in Latin American History Politics
- Rotary International Scholar
- Junior Ambassador in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- French studies in Vichy, France
- International Student Exchange guide in Madrid, Spain
- Raised in Honduras, Central America
- Native of Florida
Professional Experience Affiliations
- Full-time Licensed Realtor since 1985
- Inner Circle
- International Presidents Circle
- Corporate Relocation Specialist
- Languages spoken: English, Spanish, Portuguese French
- Areas of Specialization: Palmetto, Pinecrest, East/West Kendall, Falls, Coral Gables, Miami Lakes, Miami Springs, Miami Beach, Key Biscayne, Redlands, Doral, Coconut Grove, South Miami, Downtown Miami Brickell, Miami Shores, Morningside
"I specialize in servicing my clients with expertise, patience and personal attention."