"When it came to selling our home Ken Hoover was by far the best realtor we have had and we have had many. We mainly liked how hands on he was and the way he communicated with us throughout the process. He was always very pleasant and business like. Kudos to Ken from us." Kathy and Dick A.
"Ken is obviously a seasoned professional, but there are a number of attributes that separate him from the rest. First, and probably most important, he actually listens to what you are saying and strives to respond to what you want not what he wants to push. Next, he really knows the market. As we found out there are significant differences among communities available. Ken was invaluable in sorting out the choices. Finally, Ken is a really nice guy. He is easy to talk to and was very truthful and forthcoming. We have known the good and the bad." Bob and Linda W.
"Selling our home was a very emotional experience for my wife and I. We truly loved the house and our neighbors. Ken made the selling experience easy and comfortable. While we were selling we were also buying to down size. After explaining our needs he worked diligently to show us what was available on the market so we could make an informed decision on location and quality. We are very happy in our new home." Rick and Hedy S.
"Our work careers and retirement have spanned the purchase of many homes. As an agent Ken is tops. He is not only very professional, patient and thorough but his market knowledge, timeliness and assistance with negotiations have proven very valuable." Bob and Patricia N.
"When we received the survey asking for our review regarding how Ken Hoover performed as our real estate agent, we without hesitation gladly gave 10's across the board. Looking for real estate in Florida and being from out of town presents additional challenges. Thanks to Ken none of those challenges posed any problems. If you are looking for an agent who is honest, knowledgeable and a true professional then I absolutely recommend Ken Hoover." Mark U.
"We greatly appreciated Ken's extensive knowledge regarding real estate, especially in the community where we purchased. He was easy to communicate with, understood our needs and was very responsive to all of our questions and concerns." Sally and Dave C.
* A dedicated full-time professional helping both buyers and sellers to achieve their real estate objectives.
* FOR BUYERS: Complimentary info packages, Listing-Link connection to all listings, honest answers to your real estate questions, an explanation of the process, mortgage pre-approval assistance, home viewing tours, contract preparation and negotiation.
* FOR SELLERS: A comparative Market Analysis, home enhancement consultation, a customized marketing plan, Listing-Link connection to market activity, negotiation and contract assistance.
* eMARKETING ADVANTAGE - Coldwell Banker is part of the largest full-service real estate brokerage in the US and on the internet.
* BS Accounting - Rutgers University
* Graduate Business Program - Saint Johns University
* Cartus Relocation Specialist
* Previews Property Specialist
* National Association of Realtors
* Florida Association of Realtors
* Bonita Springs/Estero Board of Realtors
* Fort Myers Board of Realtors
* Lee and Collier counties
* Seasonal or year round condos, single family homes, luxury estates, gated communities, bundled golf communities and investment properties.
* Distressed properties, Short Sales, foreclosures and lease-options
* First-time buyers, experienced home buyers/sellers and investors
* Referrals to top Coldwell Banker agents nationwide
My Credentials and Memberships
- Bonita Springs/Estero and Ft. Myers Board of Realtors
- BS Accounting - Rutgers University, MBA - St. Johns University
- Cartus Relocation Speciaist
- Previews Property Specialist
- National Association of Realtors and Florida Association of Realtors
- Coldwell Banker International Diamond Society Award
- Coldwell Banker International Presidents Circle Award
- Coldwell Banker International Presidents Elite Award