If you are looking for a full time, experienced agent to service your real estate needs with reliability, honesty, lots of energy and your guaranteed satisfaction, please give me a call.
Who is Judy Huff?
· Native Floridian, Graduated from Melbourne HS University of Florida-Gator Country
· Multi-Million Dollar Producer 20+ years in Central FL & Sold in Casper, WY for 8 years when rates were 21%+
· Careers: Flight Attendant, School Teacher, Printing Company co-owner, FULL-TIME Realtor, Mother Grandmother of 4
· High Energy level loaded with Enthusiasm
· Enjoys: Pickleball, Bridge, Golf, Skiing and anything outdoors
Why "PICK" me?
· Worked with over a thousand buyers sellers so I "dream real estate". With this experience, I know "the ropes" inside and out in order to make the buying or selling experience as stress free as possible
· Legendary Service is a given¿buying or selling a home is a major decision and one of the largest investments that many of us will ever make
· Enjoy working with buyers sellers, New Construction, Relocating into and out of Central
Florida especially First Time HomeBuyers
· I have Sold in Dr Phillips, Orlando, Windermere, Winter Garden, Clermont, Groveland, Davenport, Haines City, Ocoee, Apopka, Winter Springs, Winter Haven, Melbourne, Deltona++
· Coldwell Banker has Global Exposure, is #1 Nationwide, #1 Statewide, #1 in Orange County with programs for buyers and seller's that are unsurpassed. We advertise our listings on 600+ Home websites giving worldwide exposure
· My support team provides a ONE-STOP-SHOP for Homebuyers and Sellers. We offer Title Professionals, Mortgage Professionals, Relocation Companies, CPA's Financial Planners, Insurance Inspection Professionals, Home Warranty Professionals, Professional Photographers+++
· My Sellers receive a Full Service Marketing Campaign and my Buyers receive a BUYER SERVICES GUARANTEE.
As a real estate professional, I understand the true value of our community and I proudly support our local charitable organizations through my participation in Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate CARES program. Since 2001 Coldwell Banker has donated over 2 million to a wide array of non-profit educational, health, welfare, environmental and cultural arts organizations. Since 2003, we've sponsored Habitat for Humanity homes statewide, with several more in progress. I was fortunate to lay sod and paint in one of their homes. This initiative continues to position Coldwell Banker as a leader in support of this truly worthwhile organization. A percentage of all money I earn is donated to the Cares program.