I serve the Emerald Coast!
As a United States Air Force Veteran, Research Psychologist, and Military Spouse (Ret.), I'll be an empathic, helpful partner for buying or selling a home. My family proudly calls the Florida Panhandle home.
- I'll take time to listen to your needs and work diligently to help you reach your goals
- Expectation management is key, my experience as a top agent and my real estate education will help guide you
- You'll get a full-service approach combined with strategic marketing and my willingness to go the extra mile to ensure the least amount of stress possible during your home buying experience
- I have a special skill set including an advanced Psychology degree (B.A., MPhil) that allows me to assess my clients needs and develop a strategized marketing plan
- When you list your home with me you get the backing of Coldwell Banker locally, nationally, and internationally
- Familiar with neighborhoods and expertise of area features and local amenities
- Strong negotiation skills and meditation expert, I serve on several committees and have great relationships with fellow agents
- I'll support you through the closing and beyond, I genuinely care about my clients
Call or email me today and let's talk about how I can help you!
(850) 999-3889 or email@example.com