I'm here to do more than just help you buy real estate. I'm interested in establishing a lifelong relationship built on a foundation of sound planning, professional ethics, good communication and caring, attentive service. I'd like to earn the privilege of receiving all of your future business, as well as your personal recommendation.
*New construction and re-sales
*Oceanfront condominiums, waterfront townhouses, mid-century modern homes and golf communities
*Second homes, retirement homes, investment property, 1031 exchanges and primary residences
Secondary and Continuing Education
- BS Business Management Cum Laude, Fairleigh Dickinson University, Rutherford NJ
- Gold Coast School of Real Estate, Spring 2002
- Coldwell Banker University, Fall 2002
- CIPS Certified International Property Specialist candidate
1983 - 1997 Richfield Hospitality Services Inc. North America's Largest Independant Hotel Management Company. Food and Beverage Director, General Manager, Project Manager at locations throughout the US.
1997 - 1999 Doubletree Hotel Hollywood CA opening General Manager.
1999 - 2002 Richfield Hosptiality Services Inc. Project Manager at locations throughout the US.
2002 - present Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate Fort Lauderdale, Sales Associate.
Memberships and Organizations
- Realtor Association of Greater Fort Lauderdale
- Florida Realtor Association
- National Association of Realtors
- Fort Lauderdale Aquatics Masters Swimming
- Hammerheads Masters Swimming
- United States Masters Swimming
- Saga Ski and Snowboard Club - Los Angeles
- Gamma Mu
- Yoga College of India advanced practitioner
- CISP Network
Knowledge, Experience, Commitment and the Tools to deliver the best price in the shortest period of time.
My Credentials and Memberships
- CIPS Certified International Property Specialists Network STERLING SOCIETY Top 30% of all agents internationally
- STERLING SOCIETY Top 30% of all agents internationally