Gloria Arango has been involved in the Real Estate Industry for over 17 years. She began her career working with a prominent engineering firm in Miami, Florida, which provided her an opportunity to learn many aspects of building, planning, and zoning. Following this experience, she became Project Manager for a very successful Real Estate Developer where she continued to learn important facets of the construction process. After 7 years within this part of the industry, she realized her passion for working in this dynamic and challenging field.
She joined Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate in 2007 and earned the coveted "Rookie of the Year" award for her outstanding performance in her first year as a Sales Associate. Three years later, Gloria embarked on the next chapter in her real estate career and became a member of Helen Jeanne Nicastri's team. In the past 4 years, as a Sales Associate for one of South Florida's Top Real Estate Agents, Gloria has established herself as a real estate professional that clients can depend on for honest and accurate information, high level personal customer service, and the perseverance that it takes to help Buyers and Sellers with all of their real estate needs.
Commitment to Service
Her repeat customers and referrals are a testament to her willingness to go the extra mile. Customers know they can count on Gloria to help them make educated decisions regarding what is many times their most important asset: their home. She exercises extraordinary attention to detail in all aspects of her business; a quality that differentiates her among other real estate agents and is something her customers value greatly.
Gloria has long standing professional relationships with many real estate agents and is quick to form new alliances with realtors in the South Florida community. Gloria was born and raised in Miami, Florida and appreciates the culture and lifestyle that living here provides. She is fluent in Spanish and enjoys working with international customers from all over the world.
- About Gloria Arango Over the last 10 years Gloria has established many contacts in the industry. She worked for a leading South Florida Developer for seven years and has also worked with a Civil Engineering and Surveying firm giving her knowledge of the many facets of Real Estate development. Her work experience has provided her with an understanding of the many aspects of real estate , giving her an edge as your agent. Gloria was born in Miami and is fluent in both English and Span
My Credentials and Memberships
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Member of the Florida Association of Realtors
- Licensed in the State of Florida
- Member of the Realtor Association of Greater Miami and the Beaches