Serving customers with integrity
- Graduated from West Point.
- Obtained Masters in Business Administration.
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS).
- Graduate of Realtor's Institute (GRI).
- Short Sale Foreclosure Resource (SFR).
- Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES).
- Certified Home Marketing Specialist (CHMS).
- Certified Negotiation Specialist (CNS).
- Military Relocation Professional (MRP)
- Military Officers Association of America (MOAA)
- Former member, Martin County Code Enforcement Board
- Habitat for Humanity (Past President)
- Humane Society of Martin County.
- Martin County Board of Realtors (Past President and Director).
- West Point Society of the Palm Beaches and Treasure Coast (Director)
- Real estate is third career.
- Spent 25 years in nuclear powered electricity generating industry.
- Retired from US Army as LTC after 27.5 years.
- Past Code Enforcement Committee Board member on Sewall's Point.
- Sewall's Point Specialist.
- Past member of ARC for Florida Club, a golf Community.
- Past member of Martin County Code Enforcement Board.
- Current member Habitat for Humanity Site Selection Committee.
- Member of Habitat for Humanity Committee, Realtor Association of Martin County.
- Past Director and Past President (2021) Habitat for Humanity of Martin County
- Past President of the Realtor Association of Martin County for 2015
- 2021 - Sterling Society
- 2020 - Sterling Society
- 2019 - Sterling Society
- 2018 - Diamond Society
- 2016 - Sterling Society
- 2015 - Diamond Society
- 2014 - Diamond Society
- 2013 - Diamond Society
- 2013 - Realtor of the Year
- 2012 - Sterling Society
Dedicated full time professional agent. I believe in continuing education that keeps me current in the market conditions.
"Serve With Integrity" is my Motto
Real Estate is my third career. After I graduated from West Point, I served a total of 27.5 years in active and reserve military status. After leaving active duty, I used my nuclear engineering background in the nuclear power electrical generation industry. I came to Florida for an assignment and decided to stay in paradise. Having bought, built and sold several personal homes, real estate was an interesting hobby for both myself and my wife. A career in real estate was a natural extension.
The strength of my business comes from satisfied customers who refer me to their friends. "Serve with Integrity," my class motto at West Point, has always been the guide of my professional life, no matter what form it has taken.
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) Graduate Realtor Institue (GRI) Certified Home Marketing Specialist (CHMS) Certified Negotiator Residential Community Commercial (RCC) Masters in Business Administration (MBA) Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource (SFR) Military Relocation Specialist (MRP) Senior Residential Specialist (SRES)
- Representing Developments Waterfront Home Construction Waterfront Single Family Homes New home construction First time home buyers Investment Properties
- D R Horton Savanna Oaks
My Credentials and Memberships
- Graduate of Realtor Institute (GRI) Earned the Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) designation. Earned the Senior Residential Specialist (SRES) designation Earned the Military Relocation Specialist (MRP) designation Masters in Business Administration (MBA) and have earned the RCC (Residential Community Commercial) designation.
- Coldwell Banker Diamond Society Member 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2013, 2014 Coldwell Banker Sterling Society Member 2008, 20011, 2012 Realtor of the Year, Realtor Association of Martin County (RAMC) 2014-2015 President, RAMC USAA Relocation