Top 3% of Coldwell Banker NRT Sales Professionals Worldwide!Honesty and Integrity combined with Knowledge and Experience!

    Top 4% of Coldwell Banker Sales Professionals Worldwide!
    Top 4%!!!!!!! Why work with the other 96%? Just call Cindy!!
    BUYING?
    I can assist in finding that perfect property and getting the best price.

    SELLING?
    Let me show you how to net the most money for your property in todays market. Closing an average of 50 transactions a year, yours should be next!
    ABSENTEE OWNER?
    No problem. I can handle all of the details of the sale for you.
    I specialize in working with absentee owners.
    CONSIDERING A SHORT SALE?
    I can guide you through the process with ease!
    Call me anytime. My consultations are always free.
    or
    E-mail me at cindyspoerr@earthlink.net

    Credentials
    Memberships:
    Council of Residential Specialists ( Only 4% of all realtors in the country earn this designation)
    Greater Ft. Lauderdale Board of Realtors
    National Association of Realtors
    Florida Association of Realtors
    Hollywood Chamber of Commerce
    Ft. Lauderdale Chamber of Commerce
    CONSISTENT TOP PRODUCER AWARD RECIPIENT LAST 5 YEARS IN A ROW!

    Graduating from:
    Coldwell Banker University
    Gold Coast School of Real Estate
    General Real Estate Institute
    Certified Residential Specialists
    Leaders Choice Real Estate
    Jay Schweppe Classes

    History
    *One of the top producers in my office 5 years in a row!
    *Full time realtor since 2001
    *Native of Illinois
    *Residing in South Florida since 1978
    * Over 25 years experience in customer service
    *Consistently increasing my sales each year
    *Kids in Distress Volunteer

    General information
    *Well organized and detail specific.
    *Customer service driven to guide you through the real estate process.
    *Results oriented professional with over 25 years in customer service.
    *Consistently continuing my real estate education to keep up with the latest information.
    *Willing to go the extra mile to get the job done right.

    Specialties

    *Absentee owners
    *New and Resale Residential Homes, Townhomes and Condominiums
    *Relocation
    *Luxury Properties
    *Vacation/Second Homes
    *Hollywood, Hallandale, Dania, Aventura, Pembroke Pines, Ft. Lauderdale

    My Experience

    • Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) (Only 4% of all realtors earn this designation)
    • Graduate of Leaders Choice
    • Graduate of General Real Estate Institute (GRI)
    • Certified Negotiation Specialist
    • Graduate of Coldwell Banker University
    • Real Estate Marketing Specialist
    • Graduate of Gold Coast School of Real Estate
    • Realtor with Coldwell Banker Hollywood since 2001
    • AVERAGING 50 CLOSED TRANSACTIONS PER YEAR!!!

    My Credentials and Memberships

    • Coldwell Banker International International Presidents Society
    • Member of National Association of Realtors (NAR)
    • Member of Florida Association of Realtors (FAR)
    • Member of Hollywood Chamber of Commerce
    • International Presidents Circle
    • Top 3% of Coldwell Banker NRT Sales Professionals Nationwide.
    • Consistent top producer in my office.

    Local Insights

    Share My Page

    Go Mobile

    Want to take your search on the go and find nearby homes? Download my free mobile app.

    Goto Apple app store to download iOS app Goto Google play store to download the app