- Active Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Active Member of the Florida Association of Realtors
- Active Member of the East Polk County Board of Realtors
- Active Member of the Multiple Listing Service
- Lifelong resident of Polk County
- Familiar with Polk County and the surrounding area
- Certified Home Marketing Specialist
- 2010 Realtor of The Year - East Polk County Association of Realtors
- 2010 President of Womens Council of Realtors of East Polk
- 2012 President of East Polk County Association of Realtors
- Most Important....I CARE about you having a SUCCESSFUL Home Buying or Selling Experience!
I recognize that buying or selling your home is one
of the most important decisions you will ever make.
It is my goal to create a pleasurable "Real Estate
Journey", which leads to a "Dream Come True" for
you and your family!
I will devote my time and energy to your "Journey".
I will stay in touch and keep you informed every step
of the way. When we work together... your
"Real Estate Journey" will be a "Walk in the Park"!
I have worked with my business partner, Eunice Arroyo-Kirchgessner since 2007 as ADKINS & ARROYO GROUP. Together we believe, our teamwork provides the best possible service to our customers. We are available and attentive, making every effort to exceed our customers expectations.
TURNING TRANSACTIONS - INTO RELATIONSHIPS- THRU SERVICE!
CURRENT MARKET CONDITION
We are all living and working in a challenging, yet exciting, economic climate. When working through a Real Estate transaction, it is vitally important that you partner with a professional who will make you aware of the options available to you.
This could be a wonderful time of opportunity for you.... IF you make the most of your available resources and greet this market fully educated.
I hope you will let me be your Real Estate Professional. We can work through your transaction together! SUCCESS....waiting to happen!