CHERYL COOK, REALTOR. WHERE EVERY MOVE MATTERS!
- I specialize in representing my clients in the purchases and sales of waterfront property, single-family homes, townhomes, condominiums, and investment properties within Hillsborough and Pinellas counties.
- As an experienced real estate professional I can make buying and selling your home an easy endeavor.
- Skilled and knowledgeable in finance, contracts and negotiations in the real estate process.
I have lived in the Tampa Bay area for over 25 years and I have been a real estate professional with Coldwell Banker for the past 20+ years.
Originally from Michigan, I received my bachelor's degree in Nursing from Grand Valley State University. Subsequently, I lived and Los Angeles and Santa Barbara for 6 years, which gave me a great appreciation for the beautiful weather and affordable housing here in the Tampa Bay area.
I am committed to my clients and their satisfaction. My goal is to make your move as profitable and stress free as possible. Please feel free to contact me via Email or telephone if you have any questions or wish to discuss your real estate needs. l look forward to the opportunity to serve you.
- South Tampa and surrounding areas including; All of Pinellas County and the beaches, Old NE St Pete, Hyde Park, Davis Islands, Palma Ceia, Bayshore Beautiful, Culbreath Isles, Westchase, etc. Waterfront specialist. All types of properties from condos, townhomes, and lofts, to single family residences. Corporate relocation specialist Military relocation
My Credentials and Memberships
- Multi-million dollar producer Member of the Coldwell Banker Diamond Society