Cassandra is a 3rd generation real estate professional and has grown up in the industry. Her real estate experience has varied from marketing, education, real estate agent and association professional. Upon completing her Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Communication at the University of Central Florida, Cassandra spent 3 years training on technology at the Miami Association of REALTORS, the largest local real estate association in the nation serving over 41,000 REALTOR members.
During her time with the association she earned her Transnational Referral Certification, e-PRO National Association of REALTORS Designation, and became a Dale Carnegie Graduate. She returned to Coldwell Banker as the Regional Education Manager in 2014 and has helped thousands of agents jump start their businesses. Cassandra is a recipient of Coldwell Banker's prestigious 30 Under 30 award selected among her peers from Coldwell Banker's expansive network of over 92,000 REALTORS around the world.
Cassandra is passionate about serving her fellow REALTORS and sits on Florida REALTORS Board of Directors and is the 2018 YPN Chairman for Broward’s Young Professionals Network. In June of 2018, she earned a Certificate in Digital Marketing from University of Pennsylvania’s Wharton School of Business. Today, as Field Marketing Manager for Southeast Florida, she helps Coldwell Banker agents leverage Coldwell Banker’s powerful marketing platforms, giving them the competitive advantage in today's real estate market.
- Member, National Association of Realtors®
- Member, Florida Realtors®
- Member, Miami Association of Realtors®
- 2014 Young Professionals Network Leadership Board (Inaugural) for the MIAMI Association of REALTORS®
- 2014 Florida REALTORS® YPN Sub-Committee Member
- 2015 Florida REALTORS® State Director
- 2012, 2013, and 2015 RPAC Sterling- R Major Investor
- DBPR Licensed Sales Associate, 2008