Carolyn's Keys - Luxury Property Specialist
WELCOME to residential homes and condos in beautiful and cultural Sarasota, Florida. Carolyn Donnelly sells premier luxury and waterfront real estate in lovely Longboat Key and sunny Sarasota, including Lido Key, Bird Key, Siesta Key, west of Trail and Downtown Sarasota markets.
Why Choose Carolyn?
Licensed as a real estate broker in Sarasota for over 30 years and consecutively ranked top 1,000 in the nation
You and your business are important to me. My goal is to deliver a real estate experience that exceeds your expectations.
Buyers: Top 19 Things I Will Do for You
- Excellent responsive communication prior to and during our search and transaction.
- Many of my customers are from out-of-state and are unacquainted with the area. Therefore, I will introduce you to the Sarasota area and drive you to the different areas, explaining the features and highlights.
- Explain the advantages/disadvantages of each building, neighborhood and location.
- I will create a custom search for you with the most up-to-date data, researching and showing you properties matching your criteria when they debut and often before they come on the open market.
- Trust & confidentiality are paramount to me. I help customers find and decide on a home with a comfortable, casual approach and manner with absolutely no hard sell.
- I am your advocate and will negotiate on your behalf, not the seller's
- I will find the type of home and location that is best suited to your lifestyle needs.
- I want to build a relationship with you ¿ I understand that this home will be the cornerstone of memories for you and your family.
- One of my strengths is LISTENING and I am praised for my PATIENCE.
- Having sold over 500 homes throughout the Sarasota/Manatee area, I have the knowledge and professional expertise to counsel you on current market conditions.
- My office controls the local market share and therefore I have more available listings to show you.
- I have listings with access to virtual tours and 3D walkthrough tours. When a buyer cannot be present to look at a home, I will also FaceTime you while doing a personal walkthrough of the home. You can even close escrow virtually on a home from out-of-state without even having to come down to this area.
- Offer preparation and presentation ¿ I am knowledgeable about contracts and negotiation, extra diligent in following deadlines, and I will look out for your best interest.
- I will work with you in obtaining financing options and assist with the pre-approval letter needed for an offer.
- I schedule and meet inspectors at the property and advise you regarding the results of the inspections and any necessary repairs.
- I will counsel you on repair requests, meet repairmen and vendors, and any other potential needs.
- Assist in obtaining surveys, title insurance, and property insurance.
- I will review the closing statement and attend the closing to assist on your behalf.
- Ensure your real estate experience is smooth and seamless.
You and your business are important to me. My goal is to deliver a real estate experience that exceeds your expectations. You'll feel like you are my only customer!
Sellers: Top 21 Things I Will Do for You
- NASD Licensed B.A. Mass Communications A.A. Business Administration
- Luxury waterfront property Second home & condo waterfront sales Specializing in residential homes and condominiums in waterfront, luxury and resort properties Condominiums
My Credentials and Memberships
- Diamond International Society. Top 3% of all agents worldwide. Member of National Association of Realtors Member of Florida Association of Realtors Licensed in Florida real estate since 1981. Broker License 1984. Member of Sarasota Association of Realtors
- Coldwell Banker International President's Circle 2015 Coldwell Banker Diamond Society - top 3% of agents worldwide 2003-2014