CAROL REITZ, CRS,GRI
Carol has been an award winning Realtor since 1990, first in Northern VA where she was named "Rookie of the Year", and now here in FL.
The personal experience she has gained since 1973 as a real estate investor has been a great advantage to her real estate clients.
Her previous experience as the Purchasing Manager for Radio Liberty/Radio Free Europe and later for a large defense contractor enabled her to sharpen her negotiating skills. This, too, has proven to be a great benefit to her many customers.
Carol graduated from Brooklyn College and is a Certified Residential Specialist and a Graduate of the Realtor Institute.
In her spare time Carol has volunteered for Hospice and the local PBS radio and TV station.
She has one daughter and one grand daughter who live in Seattle, WA.
- To reach out to the masses of Internet users searching for homes, Coldwell Banker continually purchases thousands of search terms on some of the Internet's most high-traffic search engines.
- I provide superior customer service to homebuyers with LeadRouter, our proprietary software, which allows me to respond immediately to inquiries from online buyers interested in any of my listings
- I have the technology and resources to generate demand for your property, provide buyers with the detailed inform
My Credentials and Memberships
- Graduate of Brooklyn College, Brooklyn, NY
- Certified Residential Specialist
- Graduate of Realtor Institute