Luxury Homes, Vacation Homes, Investment Properties, Executive Homes, Waterfront Homes, Military Relocation, Corporate Relocation, Retirement Homes, First-Time Buyers, New Home Construction
Who is Bonnie Hall?
Bonnie Hall knows what it takes to produce results as an award-winning, highly credentialed real estate broker. Since 2003, Bonnie has provided exceptional service and helped hundreds of satisfied buyers and sellers. Having grown up in a military family, she has a unique understanding of the challenges faced when moving. Bonnie strives to make the process as stress-free as possible for her clients and works diligently to achieve their real estate goals. Bonnie is affiliated with the Destin office/30A of Coldwell Banker Realty.
A resident of the area since 1997, Bonnie serves buyers and sellers on the Emerald Coast, from Fort Walton Beach to Panama City Beach. She represents a wide range of clients, from first-time buyers to luxury home buyers and seasoned investors. Bonnie enjoys helping customers in all price points and stays up-to-date on ever-changing market trends. Her data-focused mindset enables her to provide detailed and comprehensive market analysis to clients, and she offers invaluable insights to buyers on neighborhoods, schools and amenities in order to find them the perfect home.
Bonnie has earned multiple industry certifications to better serve her clients, including but not limited to: Global Luxury Property Specialist, Cartus Relocation Specialist, Resort and Second-Home Property Specialist (RSPS), and Certified Residential Specialist (CRS). She has personal experience with investment properties as well as new construction, since she has worked in the building industry alongside builders her entire career. Bonnie's years of experience have yielded robust negotiation skills, and sellers gain a competitive advantage with her pricing strategies and home staging tips. She's also a Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (CLHMSTM) with digital and print marketing expertise million-dollar marketing at all price points!
It's not surprising that awards are many for Bonnie. She's a multi-year member of the Coldwell Banker Top 100 Florida Agents, International President's Elite, International President's Circle, and International Diamond Society, all signifying high sales volume, as well as the Coldwell Banker Peak Award and Summit Award. She won Destin Realtor of the Year, Real Trends Top Agents in America, and is a consistent Zillow 5-Star Agent. Though proud of these accolades, Bonnie knows that buying a house is often the largest investment of a person's life, and she is deeply honored to be part of such an important milestone.
A wife, mother, and grandmother, Bonnie lives in Santa Rosa Beach with her yacht broker husband, Steve, and together they own Great Southern Yacht Company. They are members of Good News Methodist Church. If you have dreams of living on the Emerald Coast, contact Bonnie Hall. Her motto says it all: Buy with Confidence, Sell with Success!
- CBU Relocation Specialist Associate Broker Cartus Affinity Specialist Cartus Affinity Buyer Specialist Columnist in - The Northwest Florida Daily News, The Walton Sun and Florida Realtors Magazine
- Residential First Time Buyers Luxury Homes New Construction 2nd/Investment Properties Relocation Retirement Move-Up Homes Military Investment
- I have built and worked with builders for over the last decade. I understand the complexities of New Construction Homes.
- Destin Realtor of the Year 2018
- Coldwell Banker Top 100: CB International Presidents Elite: CB Diamond Society (multi-year): CB International Presidents Circle (multi-year):
My Credentials and Memberships
- Member: National Association of Realtors Member: Resort and Second Home Property Specialist (RSPS), Certified Residential Specialist (CRS): Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (CLHMS) Florida Realtors Association Member: Emerald Coast Association of Realtors Associate Broker Cartus Network Affinity specialist
- Woman's Council of Realtors Emerald Coast Eagles recipient - multi-year Emerald Coast Association of Realtors Leadership Development Graduate Multi-Million Dollar Sales Production multi-year