Anthony is a native of the South Florida area and grew up in Jupiter. Graduating from Jupiter High School in 2003, Anthony went into the family business: Classic Window Fashions, where he learned a hard work ethic, the art of customer service for many multi-million dollar residential homes and effective marketing campaigns to boost sales.

    Nearly working 15 years in the window treatment-upholstery business and ready for a new challenge, Anthony received his real estate salesperson license in 2018 by graduating from Gold Coast School of Real Estate. After 14 months of hands on real estate experience with a luxury boutique brokerage firm, Anthony joined Coldwell Banker in late 2019.

    Anthony spends time by donating and volunteering efforts such as St. Jude Children's Hospital and beach clean ups. Exercising outdoors, reading many business, health and motivational books. Time with friends, family and vacationing in Orlando, Miami and Key West. Anthony believes "South Florida is one of the greatest pieces of real estate in the world."

    Truly invested in the Palm Beach and South Martin counties. His experience in the window treatment and upholstery industry and familiarity with the South Florida region will be assets to Buyers, Renters and Sellers.

    "Give me just 1% of your trust and I will earn the other 99%"

    ~Anthony F. Villate

    Share My Page

    Go Mobile

    Want to take your search on the go and find nearby homes? Download my free mobile app.

    Goto Apple app store to download iOS app Goto Google play store to download the app