Business PhilosophyThere are many reasons that clients have when buying and selling real estate. My responsibility is to individually work with each client to understand their motives and desires. Understanding that buyer can be motiviated by emotion when purchasing a family home; by economics when purchasing an investment or income property; and/or by any number of other factors, I am able to work with clients in meeting their particular need.
Often buyers and sellers encounter real estate agents that seem more interested in closing the transaction than in satisfiying their client's specific needs and desires. I work first to know my cleint's needs, wants, and hoped for outcomes, matching the right buyer to the right seller, and the right property to the right owner.
Areas of Expertise
- For Buyer clients, I can provide a wealth of experience in having personally transacted business in residential real estate, in income investment, in land purchases, and in commercial and business enterprise transactions.
- With over 20 years of successful executive level corporate purchasing and negotiating skills, I am able to represent clients in all areas of real estate.
- As a recent "landed snowbird", I can provide relocating and 2nd home buyers with insights on relocating to the Phoenix/Scottsdale/Paradise Valley area.
- Seller clients benefit from my 20 plus years in negotiating the best deal possible in all types of market and economic conditions.
I am able to provide investment clients with real estate options for 1031 exchanges, and have completed such exchanges myself.
Education and Training
- Arizona School of Business & Real Estate - Sales Agent
- MBA - Operations & Purchasing, Michigan State University
- Advanced Executive Negotiations - Harvard University School of Law
- Bachelor of Science, Michigan State University
- Master's of Arts - Loyola University Chicago
- Doctorate - Graduate Theological Foundation
- Over 20 years of proven performance in complex business, economic, and social climates.
- Affiliated with the #1 Real Estate office in Arizona.
- As a father of six, I am actively immersed in the educational and community events that effect family life.
- As a husband, entrepreneur, and former corporate executive, I have weathered the ups and downs of uncertain personal and economic climates. Successfully navigating these uncertain waters allows me a breadth of experience potentially beneficial to others
Awards And Designations
- 3 time recipient of annual "Pros to Know" award for purchasing and supply chain expertise.
- Author of 4 nationally and internationally published books, including Lean Supply Chain Management, a Handbook for Strategic Procurement.
- National speaker and conference presenter for professional and industry organizations.