My Client Reviews
Veronica was so helpful at every step of the process. From our first meeting to the last day signing and receiving our key. Available any time and/or day. She always kept in mi d what we were looking for and negotiated in our behalf. We got to meet her lovely children who became friends with our children.
Veronica, as an agent is willing to extend extra help to assist her client find the best house at a reasonable and affordable price. I did not have the slightest difficulty getting in touch with her for any question and uncertainties. It had been a meaningful experience with her looking for a house as a first time buyer. Thank you. Elizabeth Mundala
- I have been a licensed Real Estate Agent for over 14 years, focusing in the areas of new residential construction, investment properties, and residential resale.
My Credentials and Memberships
- California Real Estate License
- National Association of Realtors
- California Association of Realtors
- Santa Clara County Association of Realtors
My Community Involvement
- San Jose native.
- Volunteer for local FARE community walks to raise money and support food allergy research, education, advocacy and awareness .
- Volunteer for Parents' Club of Stanford University to help financially support student scholarships & programs and spread cheer among the students.