REALTOR, Wharton MBA
International President's Elite (Top 3%)
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Marketing, University of Arkansas (1983).
- Master in Business Administration, The Wharton School of Business (1988).
- The Conoco Oil Company (Houston, TX). Executive Development Program (1983-1985).
- The Procter and Gamble Company (Cincinnati, OH). Brand
Management. Provided strategic, marketing leadership for the Ivory and Oil of
Olay brands ($250 Million Revenue) (1988-2003).
- The Clorox Company (Oakland, CA). During my 25 year career at Clorox,
my key responsibilities included:
1) Leading the insight generation, development and marketing of Clorox
new Products in the United States (over $200 million in Revenue),
2) Creating a $3 million Innovation Center
3) Managing Consumer Services for all of Clorox's domestic products