"It is my philosophy to provide professional service that exceeds my clients' expectations. I always stay in constant communication with my clients, returning ALL telephone calls promptly. I represent both buyers and sellers so I can keep my hand on the pulse of the market."
Background, Education and Training
Terri is an Elk Grove native and alumnus of Elk Grove High School. She has a bachelor's degree in human relations from Golden Gate University.
Prior to joining Coldwell Banker, Terri was a human resources manager, working for companies including Honeywell and Aerojet. She credits much of her success to her experience in human resources and the legal field. Before she was a human resources manager, she spent ten years working as a paralegal. "Working in real estate is a lot like human resources in that it is a people business." says Terri. "It's about giving good customer service and helping people. My human resources and legal backgrounds have blended well to give me the skills to help people and conduct a smooth, successful transaction."
Awards and Certificates
- International President's Premier, 2011 Coldwell Banker Sales Award (Top 1% of all sales associates internationally qualified in 2011)
- International President's Elite, 2004, 2008, 2009, 2010 Coldwell Banker Sales Award (Top 2% of all sales associates internationally qualified in 2011)
- International President's Circle, 2002-2003, 2005-2007 Coldwell Banker Sales Award (Top 4% of all sales associates internationally qualified in 2011)
- Top 1% Award, Coldwell Banker Northern California, 2009, 2011
- Coldwell Banker Global Luxury Property Specialist
- Short Sale and Foreclosure ResourceNational Association of Realtors certification
- Certified Relocation Specialist, Cartus and Affinity
- Masters Club, Outstanding Life MemberSacramento Association of Realtors
- Distinguished Achievement Award, 2002 Coldwell Banker Sales Award
- CDPE/HAFA CertificationCertified Distressed Property Expert