Helping You Make the Right Move
Susan's philosophy is fundamental: Do right by people.
By representing the fiduciary interests of her clients with integrity and skill, Susan's goal is to make the selling and buying process for her clients a smooth and satisfying experience.
After nearly 20 years in the industry, Susan continues to find great reward in working with her clients. She invites you to work with her to achieve the best outcome in selling or buying your home.
Susan will treat your business as most important because to you it is.
Selling and buying residential real estate is a complex process but with Susan her clients receive expert navigation. Let her knowledge of the local communities, excellent negotiating skills and attention to detail work to your benefit!
A Little Background:
Susan had the great fortune of being born and raised in Sebastopol. Riding her horse through the apple orchards and redwood groves instilled in her a deep appreciation for the impressive beauty of Sonoma County.
Susan became a licensed real estate agent in 2002, serving clients in Portland and Bend, Oregon. In 2011, she moved back to Sonoma County and became a licensed California real estate agent in 2012.
In her free time Susan enjoys golfing and gardening. She also enjoys wine tasting events and connecting with friends -- old and new. Not to be left out, she enjoys walking with her lively German Shepherd, Gretchen.
Portland State University, Oregon
Bachelor of Science, Psychology, 2001
Dean's High Honor List
"Susan simply changed my perception of how important a broker can be to my financial and personal success. She clearly understands her business and her clients well. Her dedication to creating and closing the sale is noticeable in all communication. She not only sold my house in one of the worst economic environments in recent history, she also sold it for the highest comp in the neighborhood. I trusted her with the most important financial piece of my life. She never let me down, and she constantly surprised me with her exceptional foresight." Katie Dowell
"Susan is an outstanding Realtor and a wonderful person to work with. Thank you!" Cornel Anna Ile
"My husband and I had the privilege of working with Susan Mortenson last year , when with her experience and fortitude we sold our home and purchased our new home. The market kept diving and she nurtured us through the roller coaster of sales and purchase expertly." John Annie Barnard
- My husband and I had the privilege of working with Susan Mortenson when with her experience and fortitude we sold our home and purchased our new home. The market just kept diving and she nurtured us through the roller coaster ride of sales and purchase expertly. Susan Mortenson is an intelligent and motivated individual. Her best qualities are her ability to make every transaction seamless, her attention to detail and her strategizing. We would trust her whole heartedly in our future home pu
My Credentials and Memberships
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist
- Certified Negotiations Expert
- Certified New Home Sales Specialist
- Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource
- California Association of Realtors
- Licensed as a real estate agent since 2002.
- National Association of Realtors