My real estate career began in 1980. I specialize in the established neighborhoods of Sacramento including Land Park, Curtis Park and East Sacramento.
Forty one years experience with resale homes in the established neighborhoods of Sacramento and outlying areas. Top 2% for Coldwell Banker No. California.
My goal is to help buyers & sellers with their real estate needs by providing the service to make the process as "painless as possible" beyond their expectations.
Past Director for Sacramento Assoc. of Realtors & Board of Directors for Stanford Home For Children. Past Sustainer - Junior League of Sacramento., Past President of the Masters Club, 2003 & 2004 CAR Director
Married with four grown children. Active in local church and other neighborhood organizations in Land Park.
My Client Reviews
- Specializing in single family, multi-family and condo/townhouse homes
- Studied Real Estate at Fresno State University
My Credentials and Memberships
- California Real Estate License
- REALTOR (R)
- National Association of Realtors
- Prospector MLS
- Certified Advocate for Short Sale Clients (Consumer Protection)
- Reo/Shortsale Certified
My Community Involvement
- Member of Sacred Heart Catholic Church