Business ViewpointThe first goal with each client is to listen. I really think I am much more of a consultant than a salesperson. I have found that when the client's goals and needs are the focus from the beginning, the path to a successful transaction is clear. Taking the time up front to do this allows the clients, whether buyers or sellers, to make firm decisions with confidence. My clients are the heart of my business and I highly value each of them and their trust in me.
Personal BackgroundI have been very fortunate to have lived in over half a dozen different countries in Asia, Europe, and the Caribbean. This has given me a fascination with the unique viewpoints and traditions of other cultures. This interest translates well in what I do because people are so individual. Being open to seeing things form their perspective leads to better understanding and an easier communication.
Though I have lived in many beautiful and interesting parts or the world, I never felt as at home as when I first came to Sonoma County in 1994. I truly love where I live...close to San Francisco (a world class city); the tremendous physical beauty of the area so near to the ocean; a vibrant artist community, and a very diverse and original populace. This is heaven to me!Testimonials...
- "My family and I were lucky to have the opportunity to work with a wonderful Realtor named Sheila Lawrence...Over a period of more than 9 months she consistently provided her friendly, attentive and knowledgeable services with a sincere and dedicated commitment o help us find the home of our dreams (which we did). Lis & Joe B, Jen & Scot R. Residential Buyers
- "Thank you from the bottom of my heart. You are the absolutely the best! With 3 simultaneous transactions, all of them 1031 exchanges, you kept right on top of everything and brought it all to a successful close." Toni T, Investor
- "There is not enough honest communication in Real Estate. Your approach to it is a breath of fresh air. Your continuing honesty will help us trust the system even more." Erich Z. Business Consultant
- "Thank you for all of your confidence through out this last year." Bill & Merikay W. Investor/Residential Buyers
- "You did everything you said you would do. We have nothing but good things to say!" Susan & Richard K. Investors
- Member National Association of Realtors
- Member of the California Association of Realtors
- Ethics Committee of North Bay Association of Realtors (past)
- Santa Rosa Jr College Community Education, In 2006 & 2007 I authored and taught a 2-hour class for investment property owners on how to do 1031 Tax Deferred Exchange when selling one investment property and acquiring another. The class covered the different types of Exchanges and how to combine the options available through this wonderful tax law.