Professional ExperienceI have been a Real Estate agent since 1999. I joined Coldwell Banker in December of 1999.
I am certified with Coldwell Banker as a Relocation Specialest both in Listing & Selling. I have attended many training seminars thru Santa Clara County Assoc. of Realtors and South County Assoc. of Realtors.
High School, Daily City, Calif., Junior College-San Mateo, Calif.
I treat my clients like family. I will help you through ever aspect of buying or selling a house. I will be honest & fair. I love helping people achieve their dream of owning a home.
- National Assoc. of Realtors,
- Santa Clara County Assoc of Realtors,
- South County Assoc. of Realtors,
- California Association of Realtors
I am a native of No. Calif. I have lived in Morgan Hill since 1973. I owned my own business - A Fabric Store - in Morgan Hill. I have been married to Wayne for 49 years and have 3 children & 4 grandchildren. I was active in 4-H with my children for a number of years. I worked for the Morgan Hill School District as a secretary for 5 years, before making my final career change as a Realtor. I was a business major in college.
I enjoy gardening, sewing and spending time with my grandchildren
- Work with both Buyer & Sellers 1031 Exchanges Relocation Buyer & Sellers Residental Single Family Homes, Townhomes & Condos
- Luxuary Homes & Estates Single Family Residental Town Home & Condos First Time Home Buyer
My Credentials and Memberships
- Member of the National Association of Realtors Member of the California Association of Realtors Member of the Santa Clara County Associations of Realtors Member of the South County Association of Realtors
- Coldwell Banker International Sterling Society 2002 Coldwell Banker International Diamond Society 2003