Professional ExperienceI first received my real estate license in 1965 at the age of 18 while attending college. At the age of 21 I received my real estate brokers license. Over the years I have learned how to make the buying and selling process as simple as possible.
- Graduate of Golden Gate University in San Francisco
- College of Marin, Real Estate Certificate
- Redwood High School, Larkspur, CA
I have chosen to be associated with Coldwell Banker because of the excellent reputation the name represents. Coldwell Banker gives me the marketing muscle I need to sell your home as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Whether you are looking to buy or sell a home, I promise results for you and good communication along the way. I invite you to give me a call if I can be of service to you in any way.
- National association of Realtors
- California Associations of Realtors
- Northbay Association of Realtors
- Petaluma Chapter of Realtors
- Sonoma County MLS (B.A.R.E.I.S.)
My Credentials and Memberships
- Licensed Real Estate Broker
- Graduated from Golden Gate University, San Francisco
- 2004 Sterling Society