Your personal Real Estate ConsultantAttitude is Everything ! Together we can make a difference in your real estate future.
As a professional Realtor, I will provide experience, effective communications, honesty, and objectivity in seeing things from both the buyer's and seller's perspective. Every housing market is different. Right now rates are low and home choices are plentiful. No matter which way the market is leaning, I can help you. Whether it is your first home, vacation home, investment property, upgrading or downsizing, I will assist you in reaching your goals and obtaining success with your real estate needs. Being a native Santa Rosan I will contribute personal knowledge of the greater Santa Rosa area for you and your family as your consultant for your real estate goals.
As a retired Fire Chief, I have spent over 35 years in the fire service helping people. As your Realtor, I will continue to help you now by providing a high level of professionalism, honesty, and integrity which you can depend on for your real estate investments. With experience in negotiating, positive listening, effective communication skills, documentation, and continuously paying attention to details, I will provide you the personal attention you deserve and insure a successful outcome for you.
My Promise as Your Real Estate Consultant
- Maintain that you are the top priority and provide personal attention.
- Understand your priorities.
- Negotiate to best meet your goals.
- Execute your transactions seamlessly with care, integrity, and skill.
- Objectively evaluate proposals to your property.
- Provide ongoing communications and address all of your concerns.
- Monitor the process of appraisals, inspections, financing, and escrow.
- Provide you with options for home inspections, pest reports, mortgage and title services and a variety of specialized contractors, if necessary.
- Provide thorough follow-up and follow-through.
- Collaborate with other trained and professional Coldwell Banker Associates for expertise in making your goals a reality.
- Vice President Montgomery Village Lion's Club, 2007-2008
- Memorial Hospital Auxillary Volunteer
- Holy Spirit Catholic Church, Eucharistic Minister, Lector, Past Pres. Men's Club
- Redwood Empire Cursillo
- Kairos International Prison Ministry, San Quentin
- Rincon Valley Youth Soccer Club, Past President, Past Vice President, Class B Coach
- Santa Rosa Youth Athletic Field Trust, Past Vice President and Charter Member
- National Association of Realtors
- California Association of Realtors
- Northbay Association of Realtors
- BAREIS Multiple Listing Service
- International Association of Firefighters, AFL-CIO, Honorably Retired Member
- California Professional Firefighters, Honorably Retired Member
- California Department of Forestry and Fire Employee's Association, Local 2881 Honorably Retired Member
Chief Johnson retired as the (CDF/CAL FIRE) Chief of the Mendocino Unit in April 2006 with over 35 years, working in Sonoma, Napa, Lake, and Mendocino counties.
- Seniors 55+ First Time Buyers Single Family Homes Condos, Planned Unit Developments Second Homes, Investment Properties
My Credentials and Memberships
- Licensed Real Estate Associate in California Seniors Real Estate Specialist SRES Realtor Member CA Assoc. Realtors, National Assoc. Realtors, MLS, Local Board of Realtors NORBAR