Kendra is a native of Santa Cruz, grew up in Pleasure Point, and is deeply rooted in the local community. She has a vast knowledge of every neighborhood, beach, school district as well as local shops and dining whether its Pleasure Point, Capitola, Seacliff, Soquel, Rio Del Mar or Aptos. In addition to being a successful realtor for the last 7 years, she has also ran a successful hair styling business for the past 20 years. Her business has allowed her to build great relationships with her extensive clientele and has acquired numerous contact with people all over the Santa Cruz county area and the greater Bay Area. Her passion is to find her clients the perfect fit, whether they are buying their first home, adding an income property to their portfolio, or generating significant buyer interest when selling. She prides herself on doing whatever it takes to make her clients have a smooth and easy transaction in this highly competitive housing market.
Treating my client with honesty, integrity, along with clear and concise communication and respect is my number #1 goal. I understand that buying or selling a home involves big life decisions and personal finances that are very important to you. With the support of Coldwell Banker, the number #1 brokerage in Santa Cruz county and the greater Bay Area, I am well equipped to guide you with honest, reliable, and assertive representation. Along with loving what I do for a living, you can trust that I will do everything possible to make your real estate transaction an easy and satisfying one.
- Lets set up an appointment to meet and discuss the unique attributes of your home, pricing, and marketing and how best to communicate during the selling process. I have found communication is #1 and essential to a successful sale for all parties involved.
- Coldwell Banker is the #1 real estate company in the world, and at our appointment we will discuss marketing your home with our global network, utilizing our powerful Web exposure that will feature your property on hundreds of websites around the world, including Zillow, Trulia, Redfin, Realtor.com and apps such as Homesnap, beautiful print brochures, single property websites, a TV spot and more.
- Organizing all aspects of the sale including information on how to get the home prepared for the market, clean up, repairs, photography and possibly staging.
- Helping first time home buyers is something that I particularly love as I feel my honesty and integrity and knowledge of the area is important. I want my buyers to know that I am completely looking out for them and their best interests. Buying a home is a big purchase and life decision and want to help in the process.
- Helping people find exactly what they want with off market information, knowledge of listings coming up in the future at office meetings, as well as knowing and working with many of the top realtors gives me an even stronger advantage in helping you in a competitive market with multiple offer situations being common.
- Explaining the buying process from start to finish as what is next in the escrow process, including lender information, title company information, inspection information and contractor referrals if needed to help answer questions on home findings. There's a lot to know and I can help relay and explain that information as it comes through.