Coldwell Banker Sales Associate 2001 to 2006
Coldwell Banker Broker Associate 2006 to present
De Anza Properties, Sunnyvale - Property Management/Administration 1990-2001
- California Real Estate Licensee since 1986
- Member of National Association of Realtors® NAR
- Member of California Association of Realtors® CAR
- Member of Silicon Valley Association of Realtors® SILVAR
- Accredited Buyer Representative ABR®
- Accredited Staging Professional ASP¿
- Certified Previews Property Specialist
- California Notary Public
Kathryn, a descendent of an early Santa Clara County farming family, was born and raised on a ranch in Sunnyvale. "My father worked the land. I witnessed the production and realized the value of real estate at a very early age. Still today, apart from my family and friends, the home in which I live and the surrounding land are my most prized possession."
Prior to her association with Coldwell Banker, Kathryn was involved in property development and management for over 10 years.
Formerly trained as a nurse, Kathryn earned a bachelor's degree from the University of San Francisco. "My work as an R.N. and my education has afforded me many transferable skills, not least of which are critical thinking, public relations and client advocacy."
Real estate and private property rights are the true basis of wealth and greatness that our country enjoys to the exclusion of all others. The founding fathers held land ownership sacred and protected it with the constitution. It is among the seminal rights: life, liberty and property.
- Department of Real Estate Continuing Education 1986-present
- Foothill College, Real Estate Broker Career Certificate 2007
- University of San Francisco, Bachelor of Science in Nursing 1980
My Credentials and Memberships
- ABR, e-PRO, SRES Notary Public