Fluent in Written and Spoken:
Education and Training
Josephine is a California licensed REALTOR who has worked at Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage in Elk Grove, California since 2011. She is proud to serve a diverse clientele in the sales and purchases of their homes.
Hard working, focused, and dedicated to excellence, Josephine strives to represent the best in the Real Estate industry. She has worked with sellers, first time home buyers, investors, and home owner occupied buyers from multi-cultural communities. She is fluent in Cantonese and Mandarin languages and cultures.
Josephine holds two Bachelor of Science degrees in Business Management and Real Estate and Land Use Affairs from California State University Sacramento.
Awards And Designations
2018 Masters Club - Sacramento Association of Realtors
Areas of Expertise
Josephine has a diverse background having worked for Omni Healthcare, River City Medical Group, University of California Davis Health System, Mercy General Hospital, and California State University Sacramento. She has knowledge working with healthcare marketing,project management, implementation for executive and post-graduate training programs, and global marketing.
Josephine's proven marketing strategy, coupled with strong negotiating skills, will provide the service and results that you deserve from a real estate professional.
- Coordinate efforts with the UC Davis Cancer Center Steering Committee
- Chair of UC Davis Cancer Center special events
- Coordinate efforts with the UC Davis Health System Leadership Council Executive and Sub-Committees
- Manage events planning for UC Davis Cancer Center year-round activities
- Act as Team Lead for American Cancer Society Making Strides Against Cancer
- Participant of Annual Pacific Rim Festival
- Mandarin Chinese
- Yue Chinese/Cantonese