Professional Qualifications• 17th year Real Estate Broker and Attorney with residential and commercial expertise.
• 2001-2010, Residential Broker, Coldwell Banker, Walnut Creek, Member of Coldwell Banker’s International President’s Elite, top 10 agent for SF Bay Region and #1 agent from all brokerages for houses in Walnut Creek’s Zip Code 94597.
• 1992-2001, Vice-president, Commercial Broker, and General Counsel for GPL, a commercial real estate firm which owned and managed 500,000+ sq. ft. of office, industrial, retail, and multi-family real estate.
Education and Training
• UC Davis School of Law, Juris Doctor, 1992
Teaching Assistant for Legal Writing and Contracts Classes
• Cal Poly San Luis Obispo, B.A., 1989
Water Polo Team, Dormitory Resident Advisor
• Pepperdine university, 1984-1986
NCAA Final Four Water Polo Team, Year Abroad in Heidelberg, Germany.
• Enjoy living, working, and playing in Walnut Creek with my wife, Shelley (Meyer), a Walnut Creek native & 1989 Las Lomas grad, & our 3 children - Kaylee, Emily, and Joey.
• Enjoy our church, basketball, skiing, the movies, and our golden retriever.
• Take utmost pride in applying my expertise to achieving the goals of my clients.