- Bachelor of Arts Degree from San Francisco State University.
- Secondary Teaching Credential from San Francisco State University.
- Post Graduate Studies in Special Education in England, France, Germany, and Switzerland.
- Over 25 years of personally and professionally buying and selling real estate.
- Coldwell Banker Global Luxury Property Specialist.
- Coldwell Banker Certified Relocation Agent.
- Experienced in working with Foreclosures, Investments, Land, New Sub-divisions, Re-Sale Homes, 1031 Tax Deferred Exchanges, Short Sales, Water-Ski Lake Properties and Worldwide Relocation Services.
- Owned and operated California Delta Vacations Property Management Company.
- Consultant, Project Manager to the State of California Strategic Learning System.
- Secondary School Teacher for the South San Francisco Unified School District.
- Manager of the Program, Information, and Distribution Department for Hitachi Data Systems.
- Member of the California and National Association of REALTORS.
- Member of the Sacramento County Board of REALTORS.
- Member of the San Mateo County Board of REALTORS.
- Member of the City of Elk Grove Chamber of Commerce.
- Member of the American Water Ski Association.
- Born and raised in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- A resident of Elk Grove since 1990.
- Married with three boys and a Grandmother of two Granddaughters.
- Active in the community: Sacramento County Habitat for Humanity, Elk Grove Schools, local church, Elk Grove Food Bank, Strauss Festival of Elk Grove, Elk Grove Animal Shelter and other neighborhood organizations. Family competes in water-skiing with one son at the Pro level.
- Proud Military Mom.
- Coldwell Banker Realty Sacramento/Tahoe Top 100
- Coldwell Banker Realty International President's Elite
- Coldwell Banker Realty International President's Circle
- Sacramento Association of Realtors "The Masters Club"
- Sacramento Association of Realtors "Outstanding Life Member"
- Over 20 years of personally and professionally buying and selling real estate.
My Credentials and Memberships
- Sacramento Association of Realtors The Masters Club 1998 - 2007; Outstanding Life Member Coldwell Banker's Sacramento/Tahoe Top 100 (2000 - 2007) Coldwell Banker International President's Elite - Top 2% (2001, 2003, 2004) Coldwell Banker International President's Circle - Top 5% (2000, 2002, 2005, 2006)