- 25+ years experience of property ownership in San Francisco and Southern California ¿ condominium, single family homes, and multi-unit buildings.
- 10+ years experience in managing family-owned multi-unit buildings in San Francisco.
- 10 years experience as President on Board of Directors of a 32-unit condominium Homeowners Association
- 15 years experience as principal of a global sourcing firm representing US apparel manufacturers and retailers in offshore productions.
- Professional Philosophy: Honesty¿Respect¿Fairness.
- Second Language: Cantonese
- Pastime Activities: jogging, amateur golfing, attending cultural events
- Membership Affiliations: San Francisco Association of Realtors
San Francisco Apartment Association
Asian Art Museum of San Francisco
Chinese Historical Society of America
"Her attention to detail was exceptional. She was extremely hard working and never left a question unanswered."
Vice President/ Director, Retail Associates, Inc.
"Distinguished qualities: Professional- Honest -Dependable -Organized
She's devoted to her work, but being a real people person, she was also enjoyable to be around.
Faye understands what business is all about. She was well organized. She puts the customer first and understands the key to good business is a satisfied customer. She is efficient by nature."
"Her enthusiasm was only exceeded by the professional results she delivered in helping us meet our objectives. I would eagerly seek out Faye to work with me on any real estate needs I may have and know with confidence that she will meet any objective we set together."
Peter M. Taub
Vice President of Sales/Dolce & Gabbana
North and South America
"Faye is a person I can recommend with complete confidence."