¿ The world's largest professional organization Belonging to this organization, Realtors stand for professionalism and ethical business practices. Less than half of all real estate licensees are Realtors. .
BUYING YOUR HOME
Buying a home is one of life's most important investments and exciting adventures, but even experienced buyers can find this complex process a bit overwhelming. As your Coldwell Banker Sales Associate, I will help guide you every step of the way-
- Determining your price range
- Deciding what you want in a home
- Understanding the asking price
- Negotiating the offer and contract
- Getting the mortgage application underway
- Facilitating the financing process
- Initiating the property evaluation and inspection process
- Understanding the title search process
- Preparing you for the close of escrow and associated cost
SELLING YOUR HOME
Creating a Partnership for Success!
The relationship between you and your Sales Associate is the key to successfully selling your home. I am committed to providing you with the highest quality service in real estate. Technology, marketing and support plans are ineffective without trust and respect between you and your Sales Associate. Your home and needs are unique. I will listen to your goals, address your concerns and use my knowledge and experience to create a custom plan that will effectively result in a sale.
The targeted goals are well defined:
- Provide you with comprehensive service
- Enable you to obtain the best possible price and terms for your home
- Accomplish the sale in a timely manner
Whether you are buying or selling your home, my goal is to listen to your expectations and serve you with the highest degree of integrity and professionalism.
GIVE ME A CALL!
Please give me a call today. My direct line at Coldwell Banker is (707) 522-8717, or email me at the link above. I hope that my next happy client will be YOU!