Meet Doug Gonzalez
Doug Gonzalez has been helping buyers and sellers reach their real estate goals for over 20 years. Doug has detailed knowledge of the entire Mid-Peninsula market gained through a lifetime of residency and over two decades of working as a real estate agent there. Real estate has been his passion since he purchased his first property at 23 years old and simultaneously found his calling. Since then, bolstered by the hardworking and down to earth ethics of his immigrant parents, Doug has spent over two decades bringing honesty and integrity to his real estate transactions by offering straight-talking advice and excellent customer service.
First and foremost in Doug's real estate dealings are the needs and interests of his clients. Likewise, he does everything possible to ensure that their real estate transactions are structured to their best advantage. The wisdom of this approach is illustrated by the fact that his business is largely return clients and referrals. It isn't uncommon for Doug to work with the children of his original clients -- and is now looking forward to serving their grandchildren in the future!
Over the years, Doug has developed a wealth of best practices, resources and an incredible network of contacts within the real estate industry. Are you ready to benefit from this expertise? Give him a call and find out! Or, visit his website, www.DougGonzalez.com
- CALIFORNIA RESIDENTIAL SPECIALIST REFERRAL NETWORK
- CALIFORNIA ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS
- REAL ESTATE INFO-LINK LISITNG SERVICE
- SILICON VALLEY ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS
- NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS
- CENDANT MOBILITY SERVICES RELOCATION NETWORK, INCLUDING CENTURY 21 AND ERA OFFICES WORLDWIDE
- THE RIGHT MOVE GROUP RELOCATION SERVICE
Doug's life philosophy has always been "Do the right thing." It was advice he often heard growing up as a child and it stuck. It is no wonder then that it also carried over to his work philosophy as a Realtor. Although deciphering what is "right" in the world of real estate isn't always easy, Doug follows this simple rule by representing his clients as though they were members of his own family. In this way, he is able to provide only the highest quality of service with a standard of trust, honesty and integrity.
Click here to view my testimonials.
- Doug's life philosophy has always been Do the right thing. It was advice he often heard growing up as a child and it stuck. It is no wonder then that it also carried over to his work philosophy as a Realtor. Although deciphering what is right in the world of real estate isn't always easy, Doug follows this simple rule by representing his clients as though they were members of his own family. In this way, he is able to provide only the highest quality of service with a standard of trust, hone
- Relocations to Areas Outside of the Bay Area/California Relocations New to the Bay Area/California/United States Second Homes, Vacation Homes, Rental Income Real Estate The Right Move Group Relocation Services Selling a Home to Buy A New One First Time Buyers Cendant Mobility Services Relocation Network,
My Credentials and Memberships
- Member of National Association of Realtors Member of Silicon Valley Association of Realtors Real Estate License (1985) Certified Residential Specialist (1996) Member of California Association of Realtors
- Top 50 of 1,020 Coldwell Banker Agents in San Francisco Peninsula Top 100 of 3,818 Coldwell Banker Agents in Northern California 2011 International President's Premier January 2011 #1 GCI Sales Associate for the Menlo Park El Camino Office