I have been a homeowner in Willow Glen for 23+ years and absolutely love our community. My children and grandchildren live in the area as well. It is a great family oriented neighborhood.
Coaching 3rd-5th grade girls in the "Girls On The Run" program four the last few years has been such a rewarding way to help the girls gain confidence at an early age. I also coach adults to run full and half marathons through the San Jose Fit program. We are lucky to be able to get out and meet people all year round as well as enjoy our local trails, lake, and creeks.
Education and Training
I graduated from Arizona State University with a degree in electrical engineering and worked at companies like Motorola for 28+ years. I bring the attention to detail that is required in engineering to my real estate business. As with engineering, continuing education is key to providing up-to-date advice to clients since real estate laws and markets continuously change. Coldwell Banker makes it a corporate objective to provide agents with continuing education that helps me provide the level of service that I would expect from an agent helping me.
Areas of Expertise
While I have supported clients in their quest to buy homes as far from San Jose as Tahoe and Berkeley, I focus the majority of my efforts for folks hunting for homes throughout Santa Clara County. My favorite neighborhoods are Willow Glen and Cambrian since I have lived and worked in this area for 23+ years.
My Client Testimonials
- I have been helping home buyers and sellers accomplish their housing goals for over 10 years. I can relate to my client's situation because I have been both a home buyer and seller. I have also built a home, remodeled a home and subdivided a large parcel of recreation land. All of this allows me to provide good advice and council folks on what to expect during their transactions.
My Credentials and Memberships
- RCS-D - Real Estate Collaboration Specialist - Divorce
- CDPE - Certified Distressed Property Expert
- SFR - Short Sale & Foreclosure
My Community Involvement
- I believe that supporting the local community is critical to keep it growing and improving for each generation. I have coached with the Girls On The Run program at a local elementary school for several years. This volunteer run program helps 3rd - 5th girls gain confidence and social skills to help them become better sisters, friends, and, generally, a more positive person. The program ends with the girls running a 5K fun run. I also coach adults who want to run a half marathon. I've worked with the San Jose Fit program for the past 18 years as both a runner and a coach. A favorite charity of mine is the American Cancer Society. I donate time and money to help the search for a long term cure.