As a real estate professional that specializes in our local marketplace, I would welcome the opportunity to talk to you about your real estate needs. My experience, extensive training, knowledge an When it comes to choosing a real estate professional to help you with your home buying or selling needs, only the very best representation is good enough. ThatÌ¢¿âÂ¿ã¢s why itÌ¢¿âÂ¿ã¢s so important...
- Dee Dee is a strong believer in continuing education in order to keep expanding her real estate expertise. Because of this, she is able to provide tremendous confidence and leadership abilities when negotiating for her clients and a proven aptitude for strategic problem solving. This is born out by an ever increasing number of loyal clients and her achievement of being a Top Producer all the years of her real estate career.
- Full time experienced Realtor® since 1999. Background includes strong experience in public relations. Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills. Highly motivated, with confidence and a strong aptitude for learning and problem solving. Proven ability to work well under pressure in constantly changing environments. Strong negotiating skills and experience. Outstanding time management and organizational skills. Goal oriented with high aptitude and ability to create and work with strategic plans. Experienced and competent in sales and the ability to train others. Strong Leadership and ability to lead small and large teams.
My Credentials and Memberships
- Awarded as a member of Coldwell Bankers International Presidents Circle, 2016. Awarded as a member of Coldwell Bankers International Presidents Circle, 2015. Awarded as a member of Coldwell Bankers International Sterling Society, 2014. Awarded as a member of Coldwell Bankers International Sterling Societ, 2013. Awarded as a member of Coldwell Bankers International Sterling Society, 2011. Awarded as a member of Bailey Properties Circle of Champions, 2010. Awarded as a member of Bailey Properties Circle of Champions, 2009. Awarded top listing agent, highest dollar volume& highest number of closed escrows, 2009. Awarded as a member of Bailey Properties Circle of Champions, 2008. Awarded top listing agent, highest dollar volume, & highest number of closed escrows forthe Bailey Properties Watsonville office, 2008. Awarded by Buffini & Company for Giving Back to my Community, 2007. Awarded as a member of Bailey Properties Siler Circle Award, 2007. Awarded as a member of David Lyng & Associates Presidents Club Champion, 2006. Awarded as a member of David Lyng & Associates Presidents Circle Elite, 2005. Awarded as a member of David Lyng & Associates Presidents Circle Elite, 2004. Awarded as a member of Coldwell Bankers International Presidents circle, 2003. Awarded as a member of Coldwell Bankers International Diamond Society, 2002. Awarded as a member of Coldwell Bankers International Diamond Society, 2001. Awarded as a member of Coldwell Bankers International Sterling Society, 2000.
- Watsonville Board of Realtors® President & C.A.R. State Director 2009 Watsonville Board of Realtors® President Elect & C.A.R. State Director 2008 C.A.R. State Director 2007 Director on Watsonville Board of Realtors® 2004-2007 Chair of Local Government Relations for Watsonville Association of Realtors® Chair of Education for Watsonville Association of Realtors® Chaired, co-chaired, and served on Various Committees for the Watsonville and Santa Cruz Association of Realtors®: Affiliates and special events for fund raising for local charities, Grievance and Ethics, Bylaws and Professional Standards, Education, Local Government Relations, and Budget and Finance
My Community Involvement
- I am first a Christian, a wife, and a mother of three beautiful and talented young adults. I met my husband in Lake Tahoe on a ski trip and relocated my life from Huntington Beach California, to Santa Cruz County, where my husband was born and raised. My Husband and I are very involved parents and people who believe strongly in education, our youth, giving back, and making a positive difference in our world. All three of our kids had attended a local Charter school in their younger years, of which required heavy parent participation. We now have two in college and one who has joined me in Real Estate. As a family we are very involved people. Ive been known to speak at local High Schools on various topics to help our youth as well as participating in local schools career days. As a family we have served and participate in a variety of different community activities, some of which are; working in class rooms, fund raising efforts to help save school programs, clean up days and building project efforts. I personally have sat as a board member for the Pajaro Valley Homeless Shelter and A Measure G Tax Oversight Comm. Chair with John Martinelli as my Co-Chair and other reputable Business owners and leaders to help Watsonville Police and Fire Departments and Ive served as a Parks and Recreation Commissioner. I assisted on a board of various Christian Faith organizations to help re-open a Homeless Shelter in South Santa Cruz County and participated in Mission work both near and far. My husband and I have both been very involved in youth sports from coaching to sponsoring. Ive been on the Church Worship team, coordinated Dave Ramseys curriculum titled Financial Peace University, and lead a Mission Trip to Baja Mexico with Mexican Medical Ministries. I have been known to organize, lead, and participate in private fund raising efforts with Jacobs Heart as well as support local families, friends and other community charities in their times of need.