Deba Christensen welcomes you.I look forward to educating my customers regarding buying or selling homes in the Monterey Peninsula.DebaChristensen.com
Deba Christensen has been a licensed real estate agent for over 28 years, specializing in Monterey and Santa Cruz Counties. She received her Bachelor of Science degree from Skidmore College in Saratoga Springs, and attended graduate school at Syracuse University.
Christensen is distinguished as one of the top real estate agents in Monterey County, as well as Santa Cruz County. Over the past 10 years, she has been named as one of the top agents with Coldwell Banker every year in Monterey and Santa Cruz Counties. Before joining the Coldwell Banker team,
Deba offers an exceptional level of expertise and personalized real estate service, and is highly respected among her colleagues with a solid reputation of trustworthiness, honesty and sincerity. She constantly puts her clients’ interests and well-being above all else, which is a major reason for her remarkable success throughout her career.
Deba further credits her outstanding achievements year after year to her ability to be a good listener and a strong and tireless negotiator who is dedicated and devoted to her clients. Her work ethic is exemplary and she is frequently recognized as going the “extra mile” to bring a transaction to a successful conclusion.
Deba is a member in the Coldwell Banker International Sterling Society, and the International Diamond Society. These honors recognize top Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage sales associates worldwide.
For the ultimate professional who can be a trusted partner in facilitating your real estate goals with ease and impeccability, with extraordinary negotiating abilities and a commitment to providing remarkable service, contact Deba Christensen, experienced real estate agent at Coldwell Banker. The results make the difference.
· Skidmore College, Saratoga Springs, NY
Bachelors of Science
· Syracuse University, Syracuse, NY
Whitman School of Management
· Anthony School of Real Estate, San Francisco, CA
California Real Estate License School
Coldwell Banker, Carmel, CA (formerly Carmel Realty Co)
· Membership in the Coldwell Banker International Sterling Society. The honor recognizes top Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage sales associates worldwide.
· Recognized by Mike James, president of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, to rank among the top of such an extraordinary group is an important career accomplishment. Written in Carmel Pine Cone.
· Platinum Level for Coldwell Banker Homes and Hope Fundraiser, Habitat for Humanity.
· Top agent for Buyer Controlled Sales in Carmel by the Sea office, March.
· Featured in the Carmel Pine Cone Newspaper for her awards for being a top seller at Coldwell Banker.
We recently sold our home of 31 years, and Deba Christensen represented us in selling our home and did the most amazing job for us! Selling a home can be very stressful and confusing. Deba explained everything to us every step of the way and made us feel comfortable with our transition of leaving our home and finding a buyer for us. Deba Christensen is the most responsible, caring, efficient and knowledgeable realtor we have met. We could recommend Deba to anyone who is looking for a great realtor to buy or sell a home!