I have managed commercial property for the last thirty five years. Prior to becoming a Realtor, my professional career included twenty one years in specialty retail. As the President for Burt Capel Co. we operated stores in Marin, Solano and Sonoma Counties. For a ten year period, I was a National Sales Manager for a Sonoma County based manufacturer, direct importer and international distributor of luxury home furnishings. Since 1995, I have served on the Board of Directors for First Federal Savings and Loan Association in San Rafael, CA.
As a graduate of the University of California, Berkeley, I received my Bachelor of Arts degree in Economics with a minor in Business Administration
Partnering with You.
My Goal is to provide each client with a very personal experience to capture their trust, confidence and willingness to call for all their Real Estate needs.
My Ethic is providing an unprecedented level of service to exceed client expectations. Past clients refer to me as collaborative, hard working; market savvy, attentive to detail, a top negotiator and a skilled marketer.
I believe in a consultative approach to real estate where the client's interest always comes first.
My past experience in Marketing and visual Merchandising has proven to be a tremendous asset to my clientele.
Beginning with my early years in specialty retail, I committed to a core value; to serve a client beyond their expectations. I believe service excellence can only be achieved by embodying the highest level of integrity and honesty. My approach is to listen intently, educate thoroughly and communicate constantly. I am here to help define your goal, develop strategy and turn your dream into an accomplishment.
Analy High School Education Foundation- Board of Directors.
Polly Klaas Foundation- Board of Directors
Petaluma Area Chamber of Commerce- Past Board member.
¿ National Association of Realtors
¿ California Association of Realtors
¿ North Bay Association of Realtor
I am a Marin County native. For the last thirty eight I have resided in Sonoma County. In 2004 we moved from Petaluma to Sebastopol where we have thoroughly enjoyed the education systems, the sense of community, as well as the beauty and diversity of West County. My son is a recent graduate of USF in San Francisco and my daughter is a Junior attending the University of Arizona, in Tucson.
Awards And Designations
- Sebastopol chapter of NorBAR - 2014 Realtor Of The Year
- Sebastopol chapter of NorBAR - 2014 President
- Sebastopol chapter of NorBAR - 2013 Vice President
- International Diamond Society- 2015 and 2014
- International Sterling Society - 2013 and 2012
- National Association of Realtors, California Association of Realtors, North Bay Association of Realtors.
My Credentials and Memberships
- Prior to becoming a Realtor, my professional career included 21 years in specialty retail. For the last 10 years I was National Sales Manager for a direct importer ind internatonal distributor of luxury home funishings. I have managed commercial real estate for over 30 years.