Real Estate Agent with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage in San Carlos, CA.
- Born in San Francisco where my mother was a partner in a Real Estate Company
- Attended Canada Community College, San Francisco State and Notre Dame DeNamur in Belmont
- Lived in Redwood City for 16 years where I owned and operated a business for 25 years.
- Have lived in San Carlos for the past 34 years. Raised two sons there.
- Volunteer work for the following organizations. I understand the importance of giving back to my community
1. San Mateo Crisis Center
2. Rock Medicine
3. San Mateo Bookkeeping Association
4. Served as a board member for seven years for the San Mateo Association for the Education of the Young Child
5. St. Anthony's Food Kitchen in San Francisco
- People who know me say I am not afraid to ask questions, not easily discouraged, determined, confident, a problem solver with a high standard of ethics. I am not afraid to confront an obstacle and I do not give up easily.
- I realize the value of customer service.
- Most of all, I care about building lasting relationships.
- I Walk the Walk NOT Talk the Talk