Professional ExperienceAs a dedicated full-time Real Estate Professional, I am committed to providing top-quality home sale services to my clients with great negotiation and communication skills. Prior to joining Coldwell Banker, I was a civil engineer. I worked for both government agencies and private consultants.
- College: B.S. in Civil Engineering from University of California, Berkeley
- High School: Graduate from King's College of Hong Kong
- I am committed to providing superior customer service with highest level of honesty and integrity.
- I will keep you abreast of changes in the marketplace and keep you informed on every detail of the transaction.
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Member of California Association of Realtors
- Member of Silicon Valley Association of Realtors
- RE Infolink Multiple Listing Services
- A Notary Public - commission issued by the State of California
- A Professional Civil Engineer - licensed by the State of California
- Member of American Public Works Association
- Member of Institute of Transportation Engineers
- Member of Chinese Baptist Church of San Jose
- Hobbies include: swimming, reading, traveling, playing basketball and volleyball
- Resident of Silicon Valley since 1984
- Bi-lingual (English and Chinese)