- Professional realtor since 1969, helping clients to achieve their residential and investment real estate goals.
- Joined Coldwell Banker's Lakeside Office, the company's largest office in San Francisco in 1997.
- Sales transactions include single-family homes and condos, multimillion dollar homes, income apartments, and mixed use commercials throughout San Francisco and Daly City.
- Well informed on regulations pertaining to tenants, 1031 tax deferred exchanges, probates and real estate purchases through IRAs
- A piano and music teacher to young children. Unique method of teaching involves parent participation, appreciation, and support for children's musical instruction.
Professional Status, Certification and Affiliations
- International Residential Elite, Coldwell Banker
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
- National Association of Realtors
- California Association of Realtors
- San Francisco Association of Realtors
- Masters of Music: University of Southern California, Los Angeles
- Bachelor of Music: University of Montreal, Canada
- Certification for Junior College Teaching: University of Southern California, Los Angeles
- High School Graduate: Sacred Heart Canossian College, Hong Kong
- Brought up in Hong Kong until graduation from High School
- Studied overseas in different Universities in Melbourne, Montreal and Los Angeles
- In 1969, came to San Francisco and settled here
- My interests include art, music, dancing, cooking, reading, swimming, Feng Shui and Meng
- The Commitment to my clients is to provide excellent service with the highest integrity, achieving results for them through my in-depth knowledge of the San Francisco and Daly City marketplace and my meticulous attention to details.
- My goal is to build a long-term professional relationship with my clients.
- My Goal Is To Build A Long-term Professional Relationship With My Clients.