* Member of both Placer County and Nevada County Association of Realtors
* 2003 Past President of Placer County Association of Realtors Education and Experience
*Placer County Masters Club production award
- Business Administration Major at San Diego State University
- Licensed REALTOR since 1985
- Specializing in residential properties in Placer and Nevada Counties since 1988 serving Buyers & Sellers with expertise in:
- Single Family and Condominium Properties
- First Time Buyers
- Relocation Specialization
- Short Sales & REO
- My goal is to provide "Peace of Mind" to my clients in every real estate transaction thereby generating clients for life.
Past Client comments
"We recently purchased a home (in LOP) using Coldwell Banker (Residential) and our experience was highlighted by the outstanding real estate service provided by Alicia. Her professionalism, patience, attention-to-detail and extensive experience in the real estate business were instrumental in closing on our short sale purchase in record time. Alicia's prompt and thorough follow-up of issues encountered during the process minimized our concerns and ensured that the purchase was executed efficiently, accurately and according to our requirements. We...express our heartfelt gratitude and thanks for Alicia's hardwork and would highly recommend her to any clients seeking a superb real estate agent. Alicia is at the top of her field." Jim & Melinda Ronka
"Thank you for selling my mother's house (in Alta Sierra) after she passed away. You were able to tell me what I needed to do to make it saleable. You sold the house quickly even though it was a complicated sale with contingencies and counter offers. Thank you Alicia , you made the sale seem easy keeping me informed every step of the way." William Abbey
"Keith and I would like to extend our sincere gratitude to you for all of your hard work in the search and sale of our new home (in Roseville). Over the last six months you were nothing but patient, dedicated and above all professional. As newcomers to this great venture, we couldn't imagine to have gone through this entire process without you. We wish you all the best and can guarantee we will pass along anyone we know your information if they are searching for or selling a home." Keith and Nichole Stepko
"Your professional assistance with selling our home (in LOP) in only 2 months during one of the worst economic downturns in history is nothing short of amazing. Thanks again for everything including the fantastic fliers, coordination of all activities and spot on recommendations for pricing strategy. You were great to work with." Gregg & Jodie Capper
"Alicia came to our home for review. She brought with her comparable properties and marketing information that allowed us to make a decision. We had interviewed several real estate agents.
Alicia is very accommodating . She always met us at our home for our convenience. She reviewed all documentation with us before we signed anything . She called to make appointments for showings that were convenient to us. She provided professional photos of our home. She provided additional information to prospective buyers to include our local newsletter, amenities list of our home and features of our community. Alicia’s marketing tools that she provided were very professional and are distributed worldwide. She accompanied us to the title company to sign our escrow papers. This was beneficial because she was able to answer our questions. Alicia made sure that the proper disclosures and all required documents were delivered.
- Exceptional luxury homes Entry level first time home buyers Acreage properties Resort developments such as Lake Wildwood and Lake of the Pines Retirement communities such as Del Webb Custom homes in the Sierra Foothills.
My Credentials and Memberships
- Past Vice Chairperson of CAR Affordable Housing Committee Member Womens' Council of Realtors 2003 Past President of Placer County Association of Realtors San Diego State University Businesss Administration Licensed Realtor since 1985
- 2003 Past President of Placer County Association of Realtors