Susan Connal proudly represents Coldwell Banker with exceptional national and international marketing, award winning web sites, membership in CARTUS, SIRVA and USAA Relocation, the leading relocation services in the country, as well as, the Global Luxury Program for high-end properties and the in-house mortgage division. With so many resources to draw on Susan and Coldwell Banker Realty have become major players in the local real estate market.
Susan is a person of integrity who has a strong passion for her community and her clients' best interest. An award-winning professional armed with the historic perspective of local knowledge which only a native could have and a sharp understanding of the market place, she offers a high level of personal service.
Susan is admired for her keen vision in spotting properties with outstanding potential, and the ability to convey this to her clients during both the selling and buying process. Her discipline, foresight and grace under pressure translate into a successful career in which Susan has been honored by her company and achieved lucrative financial rewards, as well as enormous emotional satisfaction for her clients and herself.
SUSAN CONNAL FACTS
· A licensed Real Estate Sale Associate in the States of Connecticut and New York
· Member Greenwich Association of Realtors
· Member Greenwich Multiple Listing Service
· Member of Westchester Multiple Listing Service
· Member of National Association of Realtors
· Former engineer in the television industry. She worked at NBC Sports editing and doing remote broadcasting. She has a comfortable familiarity with all things technical.
· She is an avid racing sailor, member of the Old Greenwich Yacht Club
· Mother of 4
· Born and raised in Greenwich
· Vast experience with the local schools and community
· Supports the Ballet School of Stamford
· Supports Greenwich Hockey Association
· Supports the Greenwich Crew Team
· Member of the Bruce Museum
· One of eight children
· Designed and built homes, as well as, commercial mixed usage properties
· Built and owned ski shop in Vermont
· Serves all of Fairfield and Westchester Counties
- Waterfront New Construction
My Credentials and Memberships
- E-pro Member CAR, NAR, Greenwich Chamber of Commerce Affinity Agent, Cendant Mobility Referral Specialist Cendant Mobility Marketing Specialist,Cartus Network Inventory Specialist Member GMLS,Member CMLS, CT Statewide MLS Member Greenwich Association of Realtors
- International President's Circle
My Community Involvement
- Red Cross Blood Donor