Business PhilosophyEstablish trust through integrity and professionalism, and commitment; know your market; keep learning; be enthusiastic; maintain a positive attitude; be persistent but never pushy; be effective, creative, and intuitive -- with the ability for innovative solutions to any complications that arise.
When working with Buyers: Listen patiently and, then, listen again. Closely identify the needs of buyers so that those needs transfer to results. Evaluate and analyze properties to maximize their potential. With comparative market analysis and local market trends the buyers have a realistic price for each property. Negotiate aggressively using skills, experience and intuitiveness to produce the lowest price for her buyers without losing the deal. Guide clients through: property inspections, mortgage procurements, and contingencies negotiation until a transaction has been closed successfully.
When working with Sellers: Analyze the property and with comparative market analysis arrive to a price that is effective to set the best potential sale of the property. Develop a staging plan including cost effective improvements to enhance the value and salability of the home. Strategically arrive at a comprehensive marketing plan to position the property where the prospective buyers are located. Negotiate aggressively to bring the highest price to the sellers. With diligence be there at every step to secure a successful transaction.
Works closely with buyers and sellers, architects and contractors, mortgage companies, inspection companies, and attorneys to produce effective and timely results.
Education and Training
· Licensed Realtor, since 1992
· Graduate Real Estate Institute, GRI
· Certified Residential Marketing Specialist
· Certified Relocation Specialist
· Certified Previews (Luxury Properties)
· Bachelor of Science Degree (New School Of Social Research - NYC)
· Environmental Degree (Parsons School of Design ¿ NYC)
· Architectural Design Degree (Athens ¿ Greece)
· 14 years partner of Michael Blanc and Associates Architects, Stamford
· 2 years designer in Montgomery Winecoff Architects-Interiors, NYC
· 2 years designer in TAMS, Architects - Engineers, NYC
Awards and Designations
· National Association of Realtors, member
· Member of the Fairfield MLS, Greenwich MLS and Darien MLS
· Consistent recipient of President's Club and International President's Circle Award
· Multimillion Dollar producer
· Valedictorian of her class at New School Of Social Research and Parsons School of Design
Areas of Expertise
· Luxury homes, new homes, subdivisions
· Condominiums, cluster homes
· Mimika also commands in-depth knowledge of waterfront communities and conditions including tides, flood zones, currents, moorings, docks, boating, plants, beaches, and clubs, etc.
As a result of her architectural design background Mimika sees the potential of space and can guide her clients to maximize the value of a property in financial and aesthetic terms. This helps her sellers when they prepare their property for sale, as well as, the her buyers when they search for their dream home.
International exposure: having been born and lived in Greece, having traveled throughout Europe, and having spent extensive time in South America has enhanced her sensitivity to the needs of people from diverse backgrounds.
Mimika's professional support besides Coldwell Banker, includes Michael Blanc of Michael Blanc and Associates, architects-planners (free initial architectural consultation for her clients), Sarah Walters I.R.I.S of Staging - Market Ready LLC, (free consultation for her sellers before they put their house for sale).
My Credentials and Memberships
- 14 years partner of Michael Blanc and Associates Architects, Stamford 2 years designer in Montgomery Winecoff Architects-Interiors, NYC 2 years designer in TAMS, Architects - Engineers, NYC
- Licensed Realtor, since 1992 Graduate Real Estate Institute, GRI Certified Residential Marketing Specialist Certified Relocation Specialist
- Certified Previews (Luxury Properties)
- Bachelor of Science Degree (New School Of Social Research - NYC) Environmental Degree (Parsons School of Design Â NYC) Archi
- National Association of Realtors, member
- Member of the Fairfield MLS, Greenwich MLS
- Consistent recipient of PresidentÂs Club and International PresidentÂs Circle Award member of President's Elite
- Multimillion Dollar producer
- Valedictorian of her class at New School Of Social Research and Parsons School of Design