I have always believed that honesty and hard work will best serve my clients. Referrals from satisfied clients are the best way for me to know I have done a great job.
Since I have lived in Greenwich as well as in Westchester County for over 20 years, I am intimately familiar with the local housing markets in both areas. In addition, my European background helps me to identify the needs of families relocating from overseas.
Education and Training
I was educated in Germany and studied Nutritional Science at the University of Giessen, where I received my Masters Degree in Clinical Nutrition in 1985.
Most of my work experience took place in the United States. I worked as a Cancer Research Nutritionist at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center and Long Island Jewish Hospital for many years.
Professional Credentials in Real Estate:
- Licensed Realtor in the State of Connecticut and New York
- Member of the Greenwich Association of Realtors
- Member of the CT Association of Realtors
- Member of HGAR (Westchester MLS)
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Member of Greenwich and Connecticut Multiple Listing Service
Areas of Expertise
As a full-time residential real estate professional, I specialize in family residences including
- Single and Multi-Family Properties
- New Construction
In 1985 I came to New York to work for the American Health Foundation's cancer and nutrition research program.
Six weeks later I met my husband Gary...
We have been living in Greenwich since 2002 where we are raising our three children.
Gary and I have been very happy here especially since Greenwich has so much to offer (culture, sporting clubs like the Greenwich Tennis League where I have been a member for several years now, and all the baseball, basketball, track, lacross, soccer and so on leagues for our children). Also, our experience with the private and public schools has been very positive. I have gotten very involved in my children's schools. Also, as a result of volunteering for some great causes, I have met many wonderful people in our community, some of whom have become close friends.
I am an avid rock climber trying to master the 40 feet high walls at least three times a week.
Communities I Serve
All of Lower Fairfield County, including:
- Greenwich, Stamford, Darien, Westport, Fairfield
All of Westchester County
- I have worked in Real Estate since 1987, doing Property Management in Manhattan for a private German Company.
My Credentials and Memberships
- I was educated in Germany and studied Nutritional Science at the University of Giessen, where I received my Masters Degree in Clinical Nutrition in 1985.
- Most of my work experience took place in the United States. I worked as a Cancer Research Nutritionist at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center and Long Island Jewish Hospital for many years.
- Professional Credentials in Real Estate:
- - Licensed Realtor in the State of Connecticut - Member of the Greenwich Association of Realtors - Member of