Clients love working with Ellen to buy or sell a home and here's why:
- 100% client-focused approach.
- Highly attentive, personalized service.
- Over 21 years' experience with deep real estate knowledge.
- Success based on well-established relationships.
- In the top 2% of all national realtors.
- Guides clients through the process so it's stress-free.
- Sets realistic expectations while working tirelessly to make it happen.
- Global Luxury Specialist with multiple awards won.
- 90% of business comes from referrals which speaks for itself.
- Clients enjoy receiving honey from her apiary.
With 21 years of real estate experience Ellen brings you a powerful set of companies, relationships, and marketing tools in support of your real estate goals. Ellen understands how to position and market properties in an ever changing world using technology, broker to broker relationships, and more traditional marketing. The success of her business is based on a strong referral system over the years of helping sellers and buyers. You benefit from her knowledge and experience with real estate trends, pricing, and marketing homes in Fairfield County.
One of Ellen's greatest strengths is her ability to analyze trends and negotiate for her clients. They receive the highest level of expertise, analytics, follow through, and negotiation skills to achieve their best real estate result.
Properties are not mirrored images of each other. For sellers, your home requires a custom sales approach no matter what the price point. For buyers, you receive the assurance knowing that you are buying a home at a great value.
Ellen is a Global Luxury Marketing Specialist, a certified Relocation Specialist with Cartus, Weichert Mobility, and SIRVA. Her national designations include ABR (Accredited Buyer Representative), SRES (Seniors Real Estate Specialist), and she is a founding member of The Elite Referral Network which connects top producing agents in the Connecticut, Westchester, New York City, New Jersey, and Long Island.
B.A. Oberlin College
When not planning her pollinator gardens and studying to become a Master Beekeeper, Ellen is restoring an antique home with her partner.
- Over 20 years listing and selling properties In the top 3% nationally of all Realtors Previews Property Specialist Stamford Board of Realtors Darien Board of Realtors Darien MLS Greater Fairfield County MLS
My Credentials and Memberships
- Top Listing Agent Chairman's Gold - Top 3% nationally E-Pro and Technology Champion Top Office Award out of 63 Offices